PRELIMINARY PROGRAMME IS AVAILABLE HERE
We invite each speaker to take a look carefully to the preliminary programme and to the given slot.
If you need to make some changes (name of main author, speaker, title…) please write an email to email@example.com
|Deadline for Abstracts||13 November 2017|
|Notification of Acceptance / Refusal||19 December 2017|
|Preliminary Programme||30 January 2018|
|Online registration opening||1 February 2018|
|Deadline for full paper||10 April 2018|
|SPACE PROPULSION 2018||14-18 May 2018|
>> ADVICE TO AUTHORS
• The main purpose of the abstract is to give the Technical Committee information to assist them in selecting the papers to be presented at the conference.
• The selected papers will be presented in a 15 minutes speech at the conference (+ 5 minutes for Q&A).
• An abstract will be selected based on the importance and originality of the subject addressed, on its relevance to the conference theme, on the clarity of its expression.
• The abstract should be a “stand alone” summary that can be used in the compilation of abstracts.
• The abstract should be in English and no longer than 400 words.
• The abstract should summarize the main objectives of the paper to be presented and outline its conclusions.
• Work that has been presented elsewhere, and not updated, will be considered inappropriate.
• All abstracts should be submitted on www.spacepropulsion2018.com
>> NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE/REFUSAL
Notifications were sent on 19 December 2017. If you have not received it, please check your spam box or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
You also can check the statut of your abstract by login on the dedicated plateform.
The person submitting the abstract will be deignated as the contact person ans the main author.
This notification will be accompanied by detailed instructions allowing authors to prepare and make the deposit of their full paper by 10 April 2018.
Please note that failure to comply with the deadline will entail not having the manuscript included in the conference proceedings.
Please note that the official language for the conference will be English.
All presentations and documents must be in English.